Introduction: The Four Elements
The "Ice Breaker"
- What is "stage technology?" What areas of study does this field comprise of?
- What is a "stage technician?" What type of different jobs and roles qualify as a "stage technician?"
- How do we train ourselves to think like stage technicians? What does it even mean to do that?
- How and why do stage technicians make the decisions that they do?
Start of Class Tasks
- Review the content of the course and class conduct (syllabus.)
- Set up compositions books to prepare for Writing Prompts, Projects, and Practical Hours Log.
- Create and organize Google Folder to prepare for digital assignments.